At the LBC we offer a variety of membership types to serve individuals, couples, seniors and families. All memberships include the following facility amenities and benefits:
- Exercise equipment (cardio machines, weight machines and free weights)
- Locker rooms
- Climbing wall
- Turf room
- iWall (a fun and versatile exergaming product that lets you become a part of the game)
- Group fitness classes
- Discounts on facility rentals
- Towel service
- 24/7 access for members 18 years and older
Specialty classes, certain programs and one-to-one services will be offered at an additional fee.
Sign Up Process
Interested in becoming a Member of the LBC? Get a jump start on the registration process by following these steps:
1. If you do not have a RecDesk account click here to set it up.
2. Click on Log in and select Create New Account. Enter your contact information. Click Continue and enter your profile information, select a username and password, and click Submit.
3. Once this is complete, come to the LBC and stop by the Welcome Desk. Here you will work with one of our Customer Service staff members to select and purchase the perfect membership option for you, sign the facility waiver, take your picture, make payment, and obtain your LBC membership card which gives you 24/7 access.
4. Membership Agreement Form and Auto Payment Forms are available on the Forms tab if you would like to have them filled out before you meet with one of our Customer Service staff.
Payment for one month and three month memberships are due at the start of your membership. Annual memberships may be paid in entirety to receive a additional discount or monthly auto payments can be set up with the first payment due at the start of your membership. The LBC accepts cash, check, credit card, and ACH payments.
3 Month (paid in full)
12 Month (bank draft)
12 Month (paid in full)
Youth / Military
Single– Any individual 18 years of age or older.
Single + 1 – Two people living in the same household. The primary member listed on the Membership Agreement Form holds the contract and is responsible for payment and all decisions on the account.
Family – Up to two adults and their dependent children under the age of 18 and living in the same household. Dependents 18-21 must be a full-time student and a student ID must be presented.
Senior Single (62 yrs+) – An individual 62 years of age or older.
Senior + 1 – Two people who are both 62 years of age or older and living in the same household.
Youth/Military – Youth is an individual between the ages of 11-17. Military status includes current, honorably discharged and retired military. In order to qualify for military status, a military ID must be presented.
$5 – Daily Adult (18-61)
$3 – Senior (62+) / Youth (under 18) / Current Military*** (includes Retired and Honorably Discharged Military)
Monday – Friday: 5am – 9pm
Saturday: 8am – 8pm
Sunday: 11am – 8pm