We are excited that you are here. The safety of our patrons and staff will be our top priority! We welcome you all back to the LBC but cannot ensure 100% protection from the virus. You are visiting this facility at your own risk. We have protective measures in place with guidance from CDC, IDPH and Linn County Public Health that we hope will protect staff and patrons alike. Linn County Public Health has reviewed our plan to re-open and thinks we have done the best we can with the measures we have in place. We do know that some of you may have some concerns about returning and if you do not feel comfortable, we fully understand.
What to expect from us:
- We will not allow more than 110 patrons in the building at one time.
- Various areas of the building will have limited occupancy to allow for social distancing.
- Please be aware that the space you are intending to use may not be available.
- We have done our best to space our equipment out as much as possible, with every other piece of cardio equipment turned off to meet 6ft social distancing. Our staff will be continuously sanitizing and disinfecting the facility throughout the day. We have added hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility for your use.
- Our staff will be wearing masks during their shifts as a precautionary measure.
- We will offer a Senior only (62 yrs and older) hour M-F between 10-11am. That hour is reserved for this age group only.
What we would like to see from our members:
- Wiping down all equipment before and after use
- Limiting your workouts to be as short as possible
- The use of self-provided masks is encouraged
- Social distancing While not all equipment can be spread 6ft apart, we ask that you abide by CDC guidelines and remain 6ft apart from one another.
- Cover all coughs and sneezes.
- We ask that you use good judgement. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you do not come to the facility for the safety of others.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult, sibling or sitter who is at least 16 years old or enrolled in a supervised activity/program when using the facility.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult, sibling or sitter who is at least 16 years old or enrolled in a supervised activity/program when using the facility.Children under the age of 11 must remain supervised at all times while in the LBC.
What will be open:
- Cardio (11 people max), Machine Weights (5 people max) Free Weight Area (4 people max), Track (20 people max), Turf Room (10 people max), Fitness Studio (10 people max), i-Wall (2 people max), Family Restrooms, and Game tables
- Courts– We will allow 10 patrons to a court, one-hour time limit on a–first come first serve basis. We will monitor this with staff and clipboards during busy times.
- Group Fitness Classes– Indoor classes will be limited to 9 participants, check our website for the current schedule.
- Cardio workouts will be limited to 30 minutes during busy times and staff will monitor with clipboards.
- Drinking fountains for water bottles only
- Towel service
- Facility rentals and team practices of up to 50 people
- Equipment hand-out (ex. basketballs, volleyballs)
What will not open at this time:
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Programs, including KidFun, will be evaluated as things progress and change.
- Drinking Fountains
Closed for Senior Hour 10-11am. Senior Hour means only those 62 and older will be allowed in the building during this time.