We are excited that you are here. The safety of our patrons and staff will be our top priority! We welcome you all back to the LBC but cannot ensure 100% protection from the virus. You are visiting this facility at your own risk.
What we would like to see from our members:
- Masks are recommended but not required while in the facility. Please refer to Mayor Hampton’s Press Release dated May 19, 2021
- Wiping down all equipment before and after use.
- Cover all coughs and sneezes.
- We ask that you use good judgement. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you do not come to the facility for the safety of others.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult, sibling or sitter who is at least 16 years old or enrolled in a supervised activity/program when using the facility. Children under the age of 11 must remain in the same program area as the adult, sibling or sitter who is at least 16 years old at all times.
- Children aged 11 and older are now allowed to enter the LBC on their own as long as we have a signed waiver from an adult on file. Online waiver is available at theLBC.com.
What will be open:
- All areas are open and available for normal use.
- All cardio machines will be available.
- Group Fitness Classes– no restrictions
As we return to normal operations, memberships that are currently frozen have until June 30th to decide if they are ready to reactivate the membership or cancel with no cancellation fee. Any membership cancellations must be received in writing on or before June 30th. At this time, all frozen memberships that have not been canceled by June 30 will be reactivated. Cancellation requests after June 30th may incur a cancellation fee.
NEW Summer Hours (May 31st – August 22nd):
- M-F: 6am-7:30pm (Starting on May 31st we will no longer offer Senior Hour.)
- Sat: 9am-6pm
- Sun: 12pm-6pm
You can always review our facility schedule online at; https://mtvernon.recdesk.com/Community/Calendar